Saturday, October 27, 2012

Welcome To My Blog!!!!

So there I was a little over a year ago looking around my little home wishing I had a new cabinet for under my television. I had spent countless hours on the Internet looking and searching for something fabulous only to be disappointed and sad that the price tags on anything I liked we're absolutely outrageous and if there was something I liked and could afford once I actually saw it in person it was cheap and poorly built!!! I'm sure many if you have been in this or something similar of a situation. Then into my life walked paint, sandpaper, and determination. Now I will not lie and tell you that I loved my first "creation" because to be honest, it was just okay. It worked and served its purpose but it left me longing to try again and on something bigger. It's often a joke of my husbands that there is nothing in our home safe that is wood. And I would have to agree with him. My kids have even joined in on the fun asking me to paint everything they own. My mom took my girls to garage sales one morning and as she looked at a broken old table my daughter told her she better buy it cuz paint fixes everything!!!
As time has gone on I have enjoyed growing and learning new skills. I love building and painting and creating things that people can afford and can enjoy.
Chic, shabby, and weathered. All words that I cherish and love. To me these words are all different from one another but look amazing when combined together. Although times may change and something new will come around to capture people's attention I personally feel that these are timeless and will be in all of our lives forever. So there you have it---CSW Designs---Chic, Shabby, Weathered Designs. And maybe I should mention that it us also my initials..... Camille Sponenburgh Winter. Enjoy and please contact me if you have any questions are requests!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment